Interested in pursuing a career in the rapidly evolving global aviation market—one where you’ll work directly with the our team of consultants charged with creating viable solutions to today’s most pressing aviation challenges? Then consider ICF. Backed by nearly five decades of industry experience, ICF is a preeminent force in the competitive airline, airport, and aviation market.
We are looking for you, a talented Marketing and Proposal Coordinator to support ICF’s Aviation business and whose primarily responsible will be supporting ongoing proposal and conference planning efforts.
Our Aviation team and work is global so you must be willing to work flexible hours to accommodate work across multiple time zones.
To learn more about our Aviation practice, click here.
What you will do:
• Manage completion of required proposal forms.
• Coordinate with sub-consultants/teaming partners to obtain necessary information required for individual proposals.
• Proof and edit materials. Ensure that copy is error free and that outgoing proposals are complete, compliant, and top-quality.
• Produce and deliver outgoing proposals.
• Assist with the development and production of necessary materials to support interviews/orals (PPT slides, leave behinds, boards, etc.).
• Research various Aviation-related conferences, events, and tradeshows to identify dates, locations, sponsorship options, speaking opportunities, etc.
• Support conference planning, logistics, and follow-up (booths, marketing materials, contact/lead uploads, etc.).
• Assist with the planning of client events/networking receptions (venue selection, invitations, etc.).
• Support data entry and reporting efforts.
• Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Communications or Marketing.
• Two-plus years of applicable experience, including an understanding of the proposal response process and conference management.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Project, and Outlook).
• Experience with SharePoint and Microsoft Dynamics or other CRM system
• Former experience in a similar role
• Extensive knowledge of standard English (knowledge of British English is desirable); superior writing and editing skills.
• Excellent research, analytical, interpersonal, communication, and time management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well-organized.
• Demonstrated leadership, creativity, listening, and decision-making skills.
• Excellent use of professional interpersonal and diplomacy skills.
We come from different fields. Different backgrounds. Different countries. But our people have this in common: a passion for making a positive impact on the world.
We’re in the business of making big things possible when it really matters.
Our clients span health, energy, and transportation industries as well as government agencies in the United States and Europe. We give them t...he data, insights, and deep implementation expertise they need to deliver results that matter to consumers, citizens, and communities.
We are business analysts, policy specialists, technologists, researchers, digital strategists, social scientists and creatives. From program management and project assessment to digital marketing and social media strategy, our work delivers deeper engagement, more confident decisions, and measurable impact.
OUR MISSION AND VISION
At ICF, our mission and vision define who we are and how we work with each other, with our clients, and in our communities. These enduring principles lead to outstanding solutions for our clients and lifelong careers for our employees.
Our mission: Maximize beneficial impact for people, business, and governments in areas that matter.
Our vision: Ensure that our people, clients, and shareholders define and achieve success in a rapidly changing world without boundaries.
OUR PHILOSOPHY AND CORE VALUES
At ICF, our corporate philosophy is simple: Hire the best people. Reward their creativity and entrepreneurship. Maintain the highest standards of integrity, ethics, and quality. And do this always with a clear focus on our clients’ needs.
Do our values align with yours? Then ICF may be the place for you to grow and broaden your perspective. Check out our Careers page for a current list of opportunities.