Through bonuses and recognition, we reward performance! Ready to take control of your paycheck and career? We’re looking for a go-getter who will become a media expert on all hibu products; someone who’s not afraid to pound the phones and close sales. If that’s you, we want to hear from you!
- 1-2 years of sales, marketing, or advertising experience
- Motivation and ability to sell through high volume cold calling
- Strong understanding of SEM, SEO, Online Display, and Social marketing
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, including Power Point, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Understanding of sales performance metrics along with track record of achieving sales quotas
- Strong work ethic and highly motivated
- Self-disciplined to work independently
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to sit / stand 8 hours per day
- Successful completion of a background check
- Reliable, transportation
These aren’t required, but it’d be great if you have them:
- Proven work experience as a Business Development Representative, Sales Account Executive or similar role
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Advertising
Why choose hibu?
“Good benefits and training; company provides tools you need.” – Sales Representative
“The best reason for working at hibu is the people!” – Senior Manager
“Excellent Management that wants you to succeed. Continued Training that gives you tools and knowledge that is always keeping up with the times. Minimal sales meetings that keeps you in the field making money. Easy bonus structure that if you swing doors and hit the phones they are highly attainable.” – Account Executive
hibu helps communities thrive by facilitating millions of connections each year between consumers who want to find products and services locally and the merchants who provide them.
hibu helps consumers find local businesses and shop in new, innovative ways. Its dedicated online hibu markets provide comprehensive, convenient access to local goods and services. hibu helps merchants compete in the digital world with a broad range of marketing and commerce solutions delivered online and through hibu’s direct sales teams. Building on its heritage as a premier directories provider, hibu continues to offer a full range of print and distribution-based marketing services.
hibu operates in the US, UK, Spain, Argentina, Chile, Peru and US Hispanic Markets. hibu has helped hundreds of thousands of Small/Medium Enterprise (SME) customers with total revenues of £1.3 billion
We embrace and value diversity in everything we do. This melting pot of differing opinions, perspectives, cultures and backgrounds energizes the company and fuels our passion to do what's right for our consumers, our clients and our employees. It drives our entrepreneurial culture, generates new ideas throughout the organization and makes hibu a better, smarter, rewarding company for those of us fortunate enough to work here.
For further information about hibu, visit www.hibu.com
Together, we can take your career farther than you’ve imagined!