Are you a creative mind with a strong business sense…and a lot of tenacity?
In this dynamic role, you will work closely with and report to the Vice President, Strategic Branding to support and implement marketing initiatives that align with company objectives. All duties aim to enrich the company’s brand image and communication tactics that resonate with the consumer insights/decision intelligence trade industry and media, and our clients. You will manage and maintain our content marketing, direct email campaigns and online presence (i.e. company site, social); as well as support conference presence and logistics. Competencies include design, copywriting, proofing/editing (print & video), coordination of promotional items; and conception-to-completion of materials that support marcom initiatives and business development.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualities:
• Superb attention to detail (copy and graphic continuity, brand messaging)
• Exceptional writing and editorial skills
• Strong competency in designing and driving digital campaigns and website content
• Natural aptitude for online platforms and all things dot com
• An eye for design and thirst for creative excellence
• Desire to interface with internal colleagues and external partners
• Excellent problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude
• Strong organizational, logistical and time management skills
Desired Skills & Experience:
• 2-5+ years of Marketing Communications and/or related experience; portfolio welcome
• 4-year degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
• Proficiency in MS Office 2013 suite, Adobe Creative Cloud and Constant Contact. Prezi, HTML, CSS, WordPress a plus. Keynote, After Effects, Publishing (Print/Blog), Webcast platforms, an extra plus
Gongos, Inc. is a decision intelligence company that partners with Global 1000 corporations to help build the capability and competency in making great consumer-minded decisions. Gongos brings a consultative approach in developing growth strategies propelled by its clients’ insights, analytics, strategy and innovation groups.
Enlisting the multidisciplinary talents of researchers, data scientis...ts and curators, the company fuels a culture of learning both internally and within its clients’ organizations. Gongos also works with clients to develop strategic frameworks to navigate the change required for executional excellence. It serves organizations in the consumer products, financial services, healthcare, lifestyle, retail, and automotive spaces.
In 2014, the company was named to Crain’s COOL Places to Work in Michigan, Metropolitan Detroit’s 101 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For, and Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces.
In 2007, the company was first named to the Inc. 5000 list of “The Fastest Growing Companies in America” and is among the Gold Top 50 U.S. marketing research organizations.