| Based in the Los Angeles area, Americhip is the nation’s leader in the design and production of interactive digital media, and digital video solutions from Video in Print, Video Packaging, Digital Signage, and Interactive Shopper Marketing Solutions. The Company is firmly established and has demonstrated sustained growth over the past 15 years. We are expanding the organization to include Americhip Promo as many of our Fortune 500 clients and advertising agencies are asking us to provide promotional products, packaging solutions, and direct marketing with promo products tied into their mailing programs. |
Job responsibilities include:
• You will be a key member of the Executive Management team, reporting directly to the President and focusing on increasing sales by developing, assisting, and leading the national sales team on how best to grow promotional product opportunities, the marketing of promotional products offerings, and how best to secure the orders.
• Direct management of the Company’s customer-facing function with specific oversight of a sales force of 15 salespeople, located in key media, agency, brand cities across the country. Making sales calls with the regional salespeople and ensuring that sales budgets are achieved, key accounts programs are developed and executed, and that new business development, and sales prospecting are being executed properly.
• You will be accountable for recruiting and training new salespeople in key cities, states, regions, onboarding them, and getting their sales region up and productive as quickly as possible.
• Achieve/exceed the Company’s quarterly and annual sales and profit goals, and maintain the Company’s industry-high standard of customer care and satisfaction.
• Set strategy for the sales organization, and be an integral and trusted participant in crafting strategy for the Company overall, while tending to the everyday details of the sales team.
• Monitor the weekly/monthly/quarterly sales of the business and recommended actions if performance falls below goal.
• Oversee the monthly forecasting of each region’s revenue and insure that each sales executive (reporting into you) reflects all current and projected activity in their sales estimate so that the Company maintains visibility into future months.
• Maintain sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
• Provide ongoing insight and recommended action regarding customer/market feedback on competition, new products, key trends, etc.
• Review all current sales-related processes, recommending and implementing improvements on an on-going basis with the purpose of increasing efficiencies, reducing the cost of customer acquisition, while increasing overall volume.
Personal Traits and Management Style • Decisive when opportunities and issues present themselves, recommending to the executive team the best course of action based on data and reconnaissance, and to then lead the sales team to address the need. • Tireless in your efforts with great passion for sales management, sales growth, sales leadership. • Demonstrate tenacious follow-up with internal team members and customers so that nothing crucial goes unaddressed. • Prioritize the larger opportunities though have a strong attention to detail so no issues or opportunities go unattended.